Angels, angel feelings, angels everywhere!!!




A moment in the past I had wished to somebody...
 

<< In my life till today, I believe (and I speak as a witness) that some pure people after their "lost" keep staying in this world protecting their favorite people. Their souls remain and visit some of us. They called "guardian angels". You feel them somehow in the atmosphere. Usually as a smooth breeze around you. You know you are not alone, you know that someone is with you that moment, and yet that never makes you scared or anything. You smile and say welcome inside you reacting normally. Although you know that's not sensible and someone could call you -in our modern life- "freak" or crazy, you still believe this existence. Keep it for you and never share. But you should know there are someones like you, able to see with more than two eyes, even the physical two are disable.

I didn't know that it happens with feelings also. [Once I tryied to send some feelings only by thinking. I don't know if they reach the place, but I think they did. It's so strong, I said, that there is no way for not being felt.] I call them "angel feelings", because they are like angels. You know that they are there, but you are not able to see or touch them, likewise happens with feelings. You receive them but you are not able to take them sometimes or it's not the right moment to do so. 

Lately, I kind of have the sense of receiving feelings. I have to confess that most of times that particular sense of receiving somebody's feelings makes me feel a lot pressure, because I am thinking I 'm not on that way and I have to hurt someone. "Things" that I never have asked for are given and I wouldn't be ever ready to accept something so strong without being able to offer. This time I felt it like an angel's existence. Something like a summer breeze around me. I knew and I realize how pure those feelings are. I deeply appreciate them, but I am very sorry that I wouldn’t ever be on that way. Even it's something that I need more than ever for my empty heart. And here follows a warm friendly advice. Go ahead and find something else that would be more appropriate for you. Don't spend one minute more. It's not fair for someone like you (and for anybody) to live an one-sided love. But nature cares about us fortunately. Once you get the girl of your dreams I reassure you that you would be repaired completely. If you are lucky and find your true love –no matter how long you are together or what you 'd have lived, because it can be a while- you will understand it and nature will help you. You 'll understand it that she is your one, because you will not remember even a name of the past. Past will not matter you. Then, be aware and KEEP it!! I hope that doesn't happen only once in somebody's life, cause for me happened already and I lost it.." 


And today we have....

"But the story seems that has changed a little bit… The heroes are not in love in the kind that everyone means it… nope… This is something completely different… A non-human power combines those two people… The boy -the warrior- has found the girl of his dreams… The girl is still searching… BUT they hug  each other… and some ancient Greeks, Plato and Aristoteles, are happy… cause in the world of IDEAS they are together… and God protects them… Not only them, but also other important people are there to illuminate this Kingdom…" 

And I wish forever...!!!!!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Μια μέρα είδα τον ήλιο να βασιλεύει σαράντα τρεις φορές

Ελάνθανε, από την Κική Δημουλά

Van Gogh Alive